Saturday, July 20, 2019

First Century of the Third Millennium

I live with many people of color
My wife is a woman of color
My neighbors are neighbors of color
I believe I’m a man of color too

I mean there’s some color
To my skin when I look at it
Here are all these people of color
Living together in America

Yes in 21st century America
From what I can tell we’re all
Doing pretty good we’re all
Free we’re all prosperous in

Liberty each in his or her own way
In the beginning God selected a
People of color to save the world
One color but not my color

That’s OK I trust that He 
Knows what He’s doing
It just wouldn’t seem right
After all to call out the Creator

Of the human race for choosing
One color over another color
For choosing a Chosen People
People whom would bring forth a

Savior our Savior a Savior for
People of all colors and so I go to
Church and worship my Creator with
People of many colors many colors.

  • Gary Edward Geraci

No comments:

Post a Comment